August 3, 2013

three letters: nyc

My dad and I with the Statue of Liberty behind us
: )

I have been smiling since....  well, since I can't remember.  My thoughts right now are much like Rapunzel's from Tangled - "I can't believe I did this!"

It's still kind of surreal that I went to New York and saw a Broadway play - two, to be precise!  SO much happened while we were there - memories I'd love to share with all y'all!

The thing is, I have no idea how to do it.  As some of you know, I did a blog series about the time I went to see Les Miserables on stage, but that got very drawn out and took almost a year.  I'm not sure how long the New York Trip Series would take if I tried to do it, but....

Would y'all want a blog series?  Or just the highlights?  Cuz I have so many pictures I want to share....  So. Many. Pictures.  All involving much explaining and giggling and all that.  : )

I think I'll do a blog series.  Except it'll just be like my vacation series - with one post per day we spent in the city that never sleeps.  (Literally.  It never slept.  Nor did the people who lived there.  [Except my dad and I, cuz we were so tired from all of the walking we did.])

What say ye?

~Eowyn~

7 comments:

Bella said...

AWESOME! I don't care what you do, I just can't wait till the pictures!!! Oh, sorry :) I don't really mind what you do, I guess whatever is the funnest and fastest!

-Belle

Alexandra said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Also, Amy and I are slightly disappointed that we didn't get a call that was like, "Aaron Tveit wants to talk to you!" Buuuuuuuut we'll forgive you this time. :P

SERIOUSLY. I want TONS of pics and long descriptions to fill your blog for a year. The end. :D

Miss Dashwood said...

YAY EOWYN"S BACK!

I want a blog series. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with marshmallow fluff and walnuts on top. With lots and lots of pictures. :D :D :D

Katelyn said...

Highlights!!!! So glad you had fun :D

Anonymous said...

Bring it on!! I'm practically dying for pictures and details about this Ah.mazing trip!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and I LOVE your hat!! So chic!!

Anonymous said...

*evil chuckle* Lots of comments..... My precioussssss.... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Belle - Heehee.... Well, they're coming! HAHAHA.... Funnest and fastest - got it. ; )


Ally - You got it! : D

Yeah..... I was even more disappointed when I didn't bump into him on the street..... Can't you just see me (OR HIM!) start singing, "Pardon me, I didn't see you there?"!!!!! : D I did go through Astoria, where he lives. *insert heavenly music*

Hahaha.... I hope it doesn't last a year, but we'll see! : D


Amy - And that means PICTURES!!!!!! : D

A blog post you shall get! : D


Kate - You've gotten the highlights and banned me from talking on Sunday!! You are hereby banned from my blog. (lol, jk.)


Katherine - Certainly!! : ) You do know that it was inspired by YOUR trip, right???? So it's all your fault. : D

Thanks! I've gotten a lot of compliments on that hat. Got it at Charming Charlie. : )


-Eowyn-